HAPPY CINCO DE MAYOOOO!! Sorry for the delay in posts, been a crazy couple of weeks, but STOKED to be back writing about my ultimate guilty pleasure. Mexican food.
Tacos. Nachos. Coronas. Margaritas. SIGN A SISTER UPPPP.
For me, Mexican is (very) hard to keep healthy, especially when you’re eating out. The endless chips & salsa. The nachos the size of my torso. The EXTRA large Margarita (with a corona on top). So, I try to curb my cravings by getting my chef on at home, and making these nutritious & DELICIOUS margaritas!
They’re super easy, and feature one of my go-to post workout dranks! Recipe below:
WTRMLN WTR Jalapeno Ritas:
- 1 oz Tequila, I like Casamigos Blanco or Espolon Blanco (depending on the kind of night you’re trying to have, you can measure this loosely)
- 5 oz WTRMLN WTR (this is a nutrient dense, hydration SUPER STAR, if you have not tried already – get on board! I buy it from our local health food store, or Whole Foods).
- Splash soda water
- Muddle a few slices of Jalapeño (depending on how SPICAY you like it)
- Shake all ingredients together with ice
- Strain, serve over ice with a fresh lime wedge & ENJOY!
Questions? Hit me up!
Have another margarita recipe you swear by? PLEASE SHARE!
&& ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!